Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sully and Boo

Here are our happy little trick-or-treaters:


"Boo" and "Sully" from the Pixar film Monsters, Inc.

Talia sees no need to stick around for more pictures.

Well OK. One more with Benjamin's big Sully smile. :)

All *3* kiddos are in costume. (The baby is a pumpkin. Get it?)

Daddy is a Storm Trooper.

At this house Talia was prepared to empty the entire unsupervised bowl of candy piece-by-piece into her own bucket. The monkey is our little friend Jesse. Both of our kids were so excited all day to go to Jesse's house in their costumes.

The kids really got into saying "Trick or Treat!" Talia would say it over and over between houses, but not actually to anyone handing out candy. Benjamin, by the end, was shouting, "Trick-r-tweet!" as we approached doors.

Here are our worn out little trick-or-treaters. Benjamin just wanted that "hat" OFF. Poor guy. He's trying to look happy. :)

Jesse's Nana brought some big Monster Cookies, which Talia thoroughly enjoyed. Benjamin was perfectly happy with his chosen lollipop.

Benjamin has taken to taking his candy out of his bucket, piece by piece, and then putting it all back in (in the same manner). He's not trying to eat it, he just wants to look at it. :) Funny boy.

4 comments:

Becky Frame said...

Talia is such a perfect Boo. That is so adorable. And Benj just looks so darling in his Sully suit. Awesome. I was scanning through the mountain of blog costume pics in my Google Reader so quickly that when I came to your post, I thought it was someone else's. And then all of a sudden I was like, "Did Seth and Kiert go to California for Halloween?" And then I realized it was your post and not someone else's. And then I was like, "Oh! That's a *family* post! Well then. I'll be taking my time with this one." And I did. And I loved it.

Love,
Auntie Becky

DellaRose said...

seriously your boo is perfect and i love the pumkin bit, my friend dressed up as an oven and pins a bun to her round belly :)

Maren Berry said...

Very cute! I especially love the baby pumpkin, and the story about Benjamin and the candy.

Aimee said...

That definitely was a great choice of costumes. All of them! Cute Cute!