We don't have much new to report, but I had a doctor's appointment today (my first real "baby appointment") and everything is looking great. I am 12 weeks now, which is always a relief as this point marks a significant decline in the chance for miscarriage. I am also feeling much better and starting to see my energy return.
We were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time, which is always an amazing experience. I don't think that little "swish swish" will ever sound commonplace, no matter how many times I hear it. :) Seth was able to come with me, and even better, we were kid-less (thank you, Christy!) What a fun morning!
For those who have asked, we will probably not find out the baby's gender until the first week of January.... Sigh. That seems like a long time from now. Hopefully the time will pass quickly as we have lots of celebrating to do in the next couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I just found your blog...exciting about baby #3! We enjoyed visiting with you guys at the chili cook off...
Post a Comment