Benjamin is into the concept of "too" right now.
This morning we were at the office where Talia was fitted for her orthopedic shoes. The doctor(?) was asking Benjamin all kinds of questions like, "what's your name?" and "how old are you?" For some reason, Benjamin was shy about answering. Finally he responded to the question, "are you the big brother?" "Yes," he answered quietly, but proudly. "Well, you are a big boy!" the doctor said with false enthusiasm. Benjamin looked shyly into his lap, but responded clearly, "you are a big boy too!"
Which reminds me of an airplane story I forgot to tell...
Upon landing in Orange County after many long hours of travel I told the kids, "I am so proud of you. You really did a great job today!" Benjamin smiled sweetly at me and, enthusiastically nodding his head, replied, "Mama, I am so proud of you too!"
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
awww...that is the sweetest
Life has not been the same around our home this past week! We are really missing all these precious moments. Thanks for sharing them here. Love, Papa and Mima
i love this post kiersten! isn't it so funny how quickly kids can become sooo attached to something! your blog looks awesome! who did it? love love.
I love this post kiersten! isn't it so funny how quickly kids can get soo attached to somthing! love your blog, who did it? love love the colors and design!
Post a Comment