Cute glasses!! And hair! :) I unfortunately saw your comment on our blog the day after we returned from Louisville! We were only in town for 3 days, flying in late Friday night, spending Sat, and Sunday there, then leaving on Monday at noon. I wish we could have met up! We'll be going back in December/January, and Jordan and I hope to stay for a month. We'll be traveling between Lexington and Louisville then as well, so maybe we can meet up some time on that trip!
5 comments:
What a lovely lady! You've always been a cutie. I can say that, because we're twins, after all. - Erin
You look gorgeous! I also love the new layout for your blog; it's been a while since I looked at it--so fun!
Becca B.
nice hair...watch out talia...mom is going to be more hip than you ;)
Cute glasses!! And hair! :) I unfortunately saw your comment on our blog the day after we returned from Louisville! We were only in town for 3 days, flying in late Friday night, spending Sat, and Sunday there, then leaving on Monday at noon. I wish we could have met up! We'll be going back in December/January, and Jordan and I hope to stay for a month. We'll be traveling between Lexington and Louisville then as well, so maybe we can meet up some time on that trip!
Your hair looks so good! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment