Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Firsts"

Benjamin's "firsts" always seem to come in spurts. Here are several that happened recently:

Saturday, June 3- First time drinking out of a straw.

Sunday, June 4- Started scooting forward (a little bit) and "rocking" on hands & knees, and started making his first sign (as in sign language), "all done." He's not consistent with the sign yet, but he always makes some kind of related motion now when he is done eating.

Monday, June 5- Rolled from back to front for the first time (this has been weeks in coming!), and first time in his wading pool here at home (he loved it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiersten, Don't forget to write a bit more about Benjamin's rolling from his back to his tummy, and how he was screaming because his arm was trapped under him. I thought that was really funny. I guess now that I've written it, perhaps you won't have to! Love, Mom Keep on blogging. We love it!