The other evening I found a huge, I mean HUGE spider crawling on the bathroom counter. Legs and all it was about the diameter of a slice of kiwi fruit. It was a BIG spider. I won't retell all the gory details but Seth trapped and then killed it and even took its nasty carcass out of the house. The next morning I was telling the kids about how Daddy had killed a big spider. With eyes wide Benj speculated seriously, "Maybe when I'm a 'dult I can kill a big spider like that and I can be a hero too!"
___________________________________
This morning during breakfast Talia asked me, "Mom why you not eating?"
"I already finished my cereal," I told her, "I'm all done."
"Fingers up!" she said cheerfully.
"Fingers up?," I asked, puzzled. "What does that mean?"
"It means good job!"
(Get it? She meant "thumbs up." :) )
1 comment:
These are precious! Thanks for sharing so we can enjoy too.
Post a Comment