Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Sample from the Dissertation

It's "Show & Tell" time. I know many of you have been curious about this "dissertation" that has brought so much trial and tribulation into our lives, so I thought I would provide you with a sample of what I've been working on for the last few months. (... Not to mention the fact that I just finished a section and am proud of how it turned out and want to show it off a little.) ;-)

The dissertation is going to have several appendices which will list all of the artifacts that I uncovered in my study and will provide some details about each one. It will also have several pages that display the pictures or drawings of these artifacts that are found in the scholarly publications. So below is a sample from the list of sword and dagger artifacts, along with the page that displays some of the pictures from that list. You can match up numbers B121, B124, B126, and B127 in the list and in the picture. (To match up the rest, you'll have to consult the dissertation when its finished.)


While we're on the topic, please keep praying for us. I need to get this work completed by February 10th, and there is still much work left to be done.

Rodriquez Review


1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Wow! Keep up the good/hard/wearisome/necessary/diligent work. Merry Christmas and may the New Year be truly a happy one!!