Dissertation Update:
The first draft of chapter 1 was just emailed to my advisor. I have officially written the first 10 pages of my dissertation. In some ways, these pages were some of the hardest because I had to define what the project was, what the limitations were going to be, and how it compares to what has been done in the past by other scholars. Now that all that is figured out, I can just start plowing through the material, much of which I was able to gather during the week that Kiersten and the kids were in Tennessee so I have a already have a head start.
At the same time, I am trying to finish the reading assignments for my summer class: 4 books, 60 articles, and 1 large website with lots of pdf files. Although it is good information, at this point, it's a necessary evil that is standing between me and a completed dissertation.
Please praise God with us for helping me finish chapter 1, and pray that I'll be able to get through this reading quickly.
--Seth
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
It's good :)
i love the new look!..i got confused for a second and thought...wow..seth has his own blog...wait, no...but i was just here this morning :)
very cool!!!
i forgot to say, YEA! SETH!!!!
and Praise be to God who gives us the strength to do all that He asks of us!
Yay for getting that foundation laid. :-) That's very happy.
Post a Comment