


For the past week he has shown no interest in getting around on his own. (Not that we gave him much of a chance....see post entitled "Why I haven't blogged in 11 days....") Today he was suddenly displaying such bold stunts as standing in the middle of the room, entirely without support or provocation. Then, without warning, he took a step. 10 minutes later he took two! Things were getting serious. I called Seth. "You had better hurry home or your son will be walking by the time you get here!"
Before dinner he had gone back and forth Daddy & Mama a few times. After dinner we conquered the entire living room! (Don't get too many grand ideas; for those of you who haven't been here, it's about 10 feet square.) But the fact remains, his mindset is changed, his course is set. There were even a couple of times he initiated the "let go" or even pushed my hand away.
Like my dad said, I'm not sure if this is going to make it easier or harder.... Stay tuned.








2 comments:
Another milestone reached!
I have to say- those jammies are adorable!! What a cutie you have!!
Post a Comment